Advertising Sales + Event Coordinator Position
Outdoors NW magazine has been the Northwest’s voice of outdoor recreation for 26 years. Our category sports include outdoor events, bicycling, running/walking, hiking, backpacking, camping, paddle sports and snow sports. We’re casual – our offices are located in North Seattle.
• Sales in print and digital properties
• Administrative duties associated with sales
• Event recruitment, coordination and inventory management
• Occasional Event onsite (weekend work)
• A team player, organized, detail-oriented, analytical, creative, flexible, with the ability to multi-task and effectively communicate and get jobs finished.
• Task-oriented, with a keen focus on deadlines.
• Excellent communication skills (written, verbal and listening).
• Computer proficiency in MS Office Suite and web-based applications and databases.
• Willingness to travel and attend tradeshows (Local and National).
• Familiar in the areas of marketing, events, sales, social media and publishing.
• Automobile and valid driver’s license required.
• Ability to lift 65 lbs.
• 4-year college degree or higher.
Send a one-page Résumé and a one-page Cover letter to Publisher Carolyn Price.
Submission deadline: Friday, May 16, 2014
(No phone calls, please)