2014 Media Kit
OutdoorsNW provides advertisers with knowledgeable regional editorial to accompany their message. Where the medium is the message, our medium is the only message in the NW. For 26 years, we have provided in-depth, local knowledge to the active outdoor enthusiasts in Washington and Oregon. And that’s why we are OutdoorsNW.
- 26-year history of NW outdoor coverage and publication
- NW regional editorial content
- NW editorial staff and writers
- Involved readers. Annual surveys show magazine is read.
- Active participant readers. They go. They pursue multi sports.
- Successful campaigns for advertisers.* Results delivered consistently.
- Successful joint events. Results delivered in partnerships.
- Economical. Great packages. Great distribution. Great results. Low cost/1,000 for effectively targeting the NW outdoor active market.
- For Deadlines, Rates and Sizes, please call (206) 418-0747 or email us.
“We have been getting a good number of customers coming in and mentioning they didn’t know we had a store until they saw the ad!”
~Sarah Amrhein (Hoen)
Locally Owned. Locally Written.
OutdoorsNW is the only local Northwest magazine serving the Northwest outdoor active enthusiast.
- 82% use OutdoorsNW as their source for outdoor information
- 72% of our readers have a 4-year college degree or more
- 92% will increase their participation in Outdoors Sports in the coming year
- $75,000 average household income
- Participate in more than 5 or more NW sports every year
- 40,000 copies distributed monthly in the Northwest (Seattle and Portland)
- 125,000 copies distributed annually to NW competitors at partnered events
- 2.34 people read each copy of OutdoorsNW
Why Work with Us?
We are the only media in the Northwest that offers an integrated marketing approach directly targeting outdoors consumers.
- OutdoorsNW magazine
- Digital Marketing
- Event Sampling
- Events On-Site
- Custom Publications
For Deadlines, Rates and Sizes, please call (206) 418-0747 or email us.
Outdoor Adventure Media (OAM)
We are a partner in a network of regional grassroots outdoors publications – reaching over 5 million active adults nationwide. Call us for quotes